11. Put control over your mouth, never say evil of any man, what you are not certain of should not be said. Say good of all men.
12. Always show appreciation for any good deed you received.
13. Always help someone in need.
14. Live a debt free life. What you can’t pay cash for is not your size.
15. Give out loans that you can part with as gift, so that you don’t destroy your business and relationship.
16. Create legitimate multiple source of income.
17. Save at least 10 percent of your income.
18. Invest a portion of your income. And be patient to see it grow. If what you have in your hands is not good to be called a harvest then it’s a seed, sow it.
19. Keep a good financial record of all income and expenses, so you won’t ask later “where did my money go”
20. Be involved in community service. Control traffic, free lesson class for students etc.
21. Keep getting better on your daily goals and dream, develop yourself on them and make sure you get to the top 10 % of your industry.
22. Make sure you engage in exercise. It keeps your brain alert and your body fit to enjoy your success.
23. Pray often, and know that for every success, God made it possible.
24. Develop a fighting spirit. Many give up at the least opposition. But opposition is mostly a sign of greater things ahead. Keep fighting.
25. Face your fears. One of the greatest tools the enemy employs to cripple people is fear. Fear is False Evidence Appearing Real. The cave you fear to enter may hold the treasure you seek.
26. Doubt your doubt. Doubting is the enemy of the best. The people who do great exploits are calculated risk-takers.
27. Use your second chance to make things right and learn to give another second chance.
28. Spend time with your family. Aside your relationship with God, spending time with your family should be your topmost priority. Don’t miss out on the growth maze of your children because of a career or ministry.
29. Do more prospecting every day to increase your funnel. If you are marketing something don’t end the day without talking to at least 5-10 prospects.
30. Finally get enough rest. Create sometime to rest. If you die your company will find a replacement. Make sure you don’t develop a “Superman Syndrome”. Give of your best but don’t die trying to save the world. Make time to rest. You are not a robot. But human being
Wishing you the very best.